Remember Jake Davidson, the teen who asked Kate Upton to his senior prom via YouTube?
Well, the two appeared on the Today Show this morning and she didn’t say no to his prom proposal!
Admirable or embarrassing? This kid asks Kate Upton to be his prom date via a YouTube video. Did she say yes?
Forget your French girls — paint me like Kate Upton.
Warning: Don’t view if you have a latex paint allergy.
Humanitarian of the Year: The Best of Kate Upton in 2012
Here are just a few ways Kate and her Uptons made the world a better place in 2012
-Cleaning up Fort Greene Park and giving Brooklyn teens boners.
-Answering phones on the trading floor as part of a 9-11 charity day
-Brightening the world through the power of dance…in a bikini.
See the best argument for a Noble Peace Prize nomination and more Kate Upton 2012 goodness at HyperVocal.com
More oh-god-it’s-almost-5-o’clock links:
• Dan Savage goes on the attack against GOProud in reaction to the group’s Romney endorsement. “What kind of fa**ot supports a politician who would do him harm? Oh, right: the same kind of fa**ot who would harm himself with drugs or alcohol or sex,” he blogged. Earlier, he had tweeted, “The GOP’s house fa**ots grab their ankles, right on cue. Pathetic.” [The Daily What]
• Magic Mike is gonna be really, really popular with the fairer sex. [Black Book]
• Nickelodeon buried a time capsule in 1992. Here’s what’s inside: [Warming Glow]
• We’re drooling over this gallery of Singapore’s gardens: [Environmental Graffiti]
• Biden rips Romney a new one for his outsourcing record at Bain Capital. [TPM]
And even more Web Goodness here.