BOW DOWN to the Beyonce-inspired childhood photo meme. Take a look at the best of the best here.
Queen Elizabeth II’s royal corgis got into a fight this weekend. Now it seems like they’ve found a new career. Lord Greg Seals throws down the challenge.
Grindr CEO Joel Simkhai sits down with HyperVocal’s Greg Seals for a fun and interesting discussion about the gay hook-up app’s history, its goals, its future and its backlash. Plus, he plays ‘F*ck, Marry, Kill” with three weird options.
10 Things I Did While Twitter Was Down
1. Chopped up all the furniture in my house; built a fire to stay warm
2. Wrote my tweets on tiny sheets of paper and tied them to the leg of a raven to fly them straight to Twitter HQ
3. Followed strangers to their cars in the parking lot of Target asking if they were part of #TeamFollowBack
4. Buried my dog. I had forgotten to feed him since the last time I logged into Twitter 21 days ago
5. Took my first shower in a week. Mainly so I could cry and mask my tears
6. Read the backlog of tweets I printed out and stored in a bank lock box
7. Faxed all my celebrity death jokes to the obituary section of my local paper
8. Tracked down and reunited with my birth parents
9. Hunted, skinned and cooked my own DiGiorno pizza
10. Waved a white flag on my roof waiting for FEMA assistance
Follow HyperVocal on Tumblr here.
Netflix’s stock took a huge hit today. WILL IT GO AWAY FOREVER? Greg Seals is worried he may have to go for a hike now. Uh oh.